School of Communications and Electronics of Venezuelan Army. Caracas
Duties & Responsibilities
• Teach the material of the approved curriculum• Develop daily lesson plans that
include Instructional aids.
• Assist students in Achieving completion of objectives.
• Provide regular and timely feedback to students participating in school retention
by maintaining productive contact with students and by getting in touch with them.
• Offering assistance to absent students.
• Advice students in matters related to academics, attendance and behavior.
• Motivate students to actively participate in all aspect of the educational process.
• Maintain and report student grades and attendance in accordance with school
• Complete professional development and in-service activities in accordance with
• Participate in department curriculum meetings